Friday, February 23, 2007

Something Very Good Happened

OK, so I typed in one of my keywords this morning...well my only keyword for some ads I have running. At about 10:00 am this morning I was #2 on the first page of Google...I couldn't believe it. I don't have a full understanging yet of Page Rank vs. Rank on the Page (whatever it is called) and I don't have Google toolbar to see what Page Rank I have (Windows 98)...I know get with it. Anyway, by Noon, I can't even find the listing anymore. I have no idea what happened...it really burst my bubble though. I did get a screen shot of the listing and it is pretty cool that an ad only a week old was listed that high. I need to do some research to find out what happened and why I listed so high only to disappear. The listing ahead of me is still #1.

No comments: